Aussie nutritionist Lola Berry joined us in the studio here at Women's Health with her exciting kalette smoothie recipe. Kalette is an exciting combination of kale and brussels sprouts that we can't recommend enough!
Find out below how Lola makes the ultimate health kick that tastes amazing...
- Handful of Kalettes
- 2 cups of frozen bluberries
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk ( depending on how thick you want your smoothie to be)
- Fresh blueberries, whole or halved
- Coconut and sunflower seed protein granola or other paleo granola
1. Pop everything into a blender and whizz it up all up to your preferred consistency.
2. To serve, cover the bottom of two glasses with a few fresh blueberries and a little paleo granola, then fill them up with the smoothie and top with more blueberries and granola.