- Handful of Kalettes
- 2 cups of frozen bluberries
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk ( depending on how thick you want your smoothie to be)
- Fresh blueberries, whole or halved
- Coconut and sunflower seed protein granola or other paleo granola
1. Pop everything into a blender and whizz it up all up to your preferred consistency.
2. To serve, cover the bottom of two glasses with a few fresh blueberries and a little paleo granola, then fill them up with the smoothie and top with more blueberries and granola.