However a new quiz made by DataRobot, an AI firm based out of Boston, claims to predict whether or not your relationship will last, based on research by Stanford University.
The quiz draws on a study conducted in 2009, called 'How Couples Meet And Stay Together'. Researchers from Stanford University studied 4000 Americans and did follow up surveys to see how many stayed together over the course of a couple of years, and the factors they appear to have in common.
DataRobot then developed a six-question quiz based on these factors using predictive modelling. They made sure that the questions focused on factors that weren't too intrusive to ask people taking the quiz.
It all boils down to these six questions:
1. What is your relationship status?
2. How many years have you and your partner been together?
3. How old are you/how old is your partner?
4. What is the highest level of education completed?
5. How many children between the ages of 2 and 5 live with you?
6. On average, how many different relatives do you see each month?
The ideal factors for staying together include being married, being together for longer, a small age gap between you, completing at least a high school certificate or higher, no children between the ages of 2 and 5 in the house, and a large family network.
Of course, there's no way this data modelling can predict this information for sure, but it's still fun to know, right?
How does your relationship stack up? Take the quiz.