- 3/4 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of puffed rice
- 1/2 cup of crushed pretzels
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of dried fruit
- 1/2 cup or pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips or cocoa nibs if you're vegan
- 1/2 cup of brown rice syrup
- 2 tbsp of sunflower seed butter
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Line a 20×20 cm pan with a sheet of baking paper
- Combine brown rice syrup, sunflower seed butter, and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat it in the microwave until ingredients are fully melted and then stir together.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, add the wet ingredients and mix together.
- Transfer mixture to the pan and spread it evenly, making sure to press down firmly.
- Place the tray into the fridge to set for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight.
- When the mixture has set remove it from the tray and cut it into individual bars.