Where it used to be the case that health and wellness was a conversation primarily focused around...
Mini trampolines are having a moment in the fitness world. Eva Longoria is a huge fan of...
Sure, they’re not the sexiest topic in nutrition (unless you’re partial to an eggplant or peach...
BY SARAH FELBIN - Rebel Wilson, 41, just opened up about her weight loss journey in a new...
40 Thoughts Every Woman Has When Her Partner Goes Down On Her
Ah, cunnilingus. It’s fingering’s hotter, better, more fun cousin. Not only is it great because of the pleasure that comes from it, but just like in the shower, it’s also a time when women can get most of our thinking done.
Before people get all offended though: The moans we make when someone is going down on us are real. It can just take a few minutes or so to get our minds focused is all. One second, we could be planning tomorrow’s work outfit, the next, we’re starting to feel on the brink of orgasm. What can I say? We like to keep it interesting.
For those who are curious—and those who can so relate—here’s a lil inside look into what’s exactly going through a woman’s head when she’s getting head:
1. Can they feel how prickly my legs are? I didn’t think I was getting laid tonight or else I would’ve shaved.
2. If there’s toilet paper stuck to my puss, I’m joining a convent.
3. Fuck, I forgot to get bread. Eh, it’s only 9 p.m. If I hurry, I can make it to Woolies before it closes.
4. Okay, focus. Close your eyes. Take deep breaths. Wait, isn’t this what they tell you when you’re about to have a baby?
5. Wait! Period! When was the last time I had my period?
6. Shut up, it was literally like two weeks ago. I’m fine.
7. Oh, the alphabet trick. Hello, old friend, that feels so good.
8. Why is it called “eating out”? What am I, a Fratelli Fresh?
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, I wonder how cute they think my vagina is?
10. I think it’s cute. If I saw it walking down the street, I’d be like, “Now that’s a vagina I’d like to know!”
11. QQ: Who was the first person to be like, “Yeah, I should lick that”?
12. Probably one of the Romans. Those guys seemed kinky.
13. That’s a good idea for a tweet.
14. I have to fart.
15. Why did I have Guzman Gomez before this?
16. It’s literally teetering on the edge of my butthole.
17. Man, they haven’t come up for air in a while. Loving the effort.
18. Ooh, but please stop looking at me. I don’t know what to do with my face.
19. Is this a bad time to ask, “What are we?”
20. I could crush them with my thighs right now if I wanted…
21. Just one wrong move…
22. …and GOTCHA! Haha, just kidding. Now get back down there.
23. They kinda sound like a cat drinking milk, which weirds me out a little.
24. I still have to fart.
25. Why do boobs disappear when you lie down?
25. If I were a porn star, my stage name would be Big McTitties.
27. And if I were a boob, I’d be a D cup. I definitely have D-cup energy.
28. Hi. Did I say you could move to my butthole? Please return to my clitoris immediately.
29. I still hear the cat licking. Should I put music on?
30. What’s good “go down on me” music?
31. “I can feel it coming in the air tonight…”
32. Clearly, I should be a stand-up comedian.
33. Holy efffffff, what is that tongue trick?! Omg. OMG.
34. Aaaaand, I’m done.
35. Great work, perfect execution.
36. …should I, like, applaud? I feel the need to.
37. BTW, how long was that? I feel like I’m in a vortex.
38. Thank you!
39. Did I say that out loud?
40. Can you please go to the bathroom so I can finally fart in peace?
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan US.
Recommended to you
If you haven’t already heard, Gwyneth Paltrow has a new show on Netflix: Sex, Love and Goop. Yes,...
As anyone who has experienced breakouts, acne or bad skin knows, skin problems go far beyond...
A planet friendly feast: These recipes help you shift from a processed, packet-food heavy trolley...
Multiple Sclerosis – a chronic condition that interferes with the central nervous system and can...
By Saskia Quirke; Hannah Mendelsohn; Yanar Alkayat; Kara Byers. Much like HIIT on a...
Lucy Anderson, Founder and CEO of WooWoo, shares her story.
The bill was approved unanimously by the Legislature and will make the sexual assault act known as ‘stealthing’ a civil offence.
The new measure will also include free medical visits about contraception.
Fast track your way to finding a soulmate who’s just as motivated - and workout obsessed - as you are.
Created by Jillian Currie, Queens of Eve brings women from all over the world together as they powerfully share their experiences with all kinds of vaginal conditions.
With tips from a sex therapist.
(Yes, they are a real thing).