But here to help increase the pleasure ratio is Nadia Bokody, a sex-positive journalist, media commentator and mental health advocate with “absolutely no concept of TMI”. In the latest episode of WH Uninterrupted, Nadia gets honest about how she went on a journey of sexual empowerment after the failure of her seven-year marriage, what women need to do to have the best sex ever, and why she believes it’s important that women learn to ask for what they want in the bedroom.
Expect this episode to not only be uninterrupted but also uncensored as she chats to WH deputy editor Lizza Gebilagin about closing the orgasm gap between men and women.
In this episode, we cover:
- The number one thing you need to do to improve your sex life
- What she learnt from having seven consecutive one-night-stands
- Why having sex will increase your productivity at work (there’s a study to back it up!)
- How to ask for what you want in bed
- How taking antidepressants affected her sex drive and the sex toy she brought in to help
- How becoming sexually empowered led her to becoming empowered in all aspects of her life.
Want to know where you can listen and subscribe to Women's Health Australia's Uninterrupted podcast? Here's how...
ACAST: Click here.
iTunes: Click here.
Google Podcasts: Click here.
Spotify: Click here.
Or stream below! Don't forget to rate, review and subscribe!
If you’ve been affected by the themes in this episode, book in for a chat with your GP. For support around body image issues and eating disorders, contact The Butterfly Foundation’s national helpline on 1800 33 4673 or email email@example.com. For mental health support, contact Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636 or Lifeline on 13 11 14.