Containing a double dose of skin-firming benefits from Beauty Chef’s DEEP COLLAGEN marine collagen powder and cult-favourite, COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost - these chewy raspberry-flavoured collagen gummies are the most delicious, skin-plumping healthy snack.
The health benefits of collagen are becoming increasingly well-known, but it can be difficult to ensure we are consuming enough of the amino acids required to help support our gut health and protect and preserve our natural collagen production. While we always like to have a good quality bone broth stashed in our freezer, Beauty Chef’s collagen gummies are another great way to boost your collagen intake. Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free, these healthy gummies won’t last long. Enjoy with a cup of herbal tea in the afternoon, or simply grab one when you need a bit of a pick-me-up.
Recipe: Makes 3 cups (approximately 3 ice cube trays)
1 1/2 cups (375mL) cold water
4 tablespoons grass-fed powdered gelatin
2 cups (240g) fresh or frozen raspberries
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
3/4 cup (180mL) COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost
4 tablespoons DEEP COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Support
- Pour 1 1/4 cup (310mL) of the water into a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatine over the surface in an even layer. Set aside for 10 minutes, to soften.
- Combine the raspberries, remaining water, maple syrup, and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Gently simmer for 5 minutes, until berries soften and release their juice.
- Strain through a fine mesh sleeve, using a spoon to press and scrape the raspberry pump to ensure you get all of the juice.
- Add the softened gelatine to the hot raspberry juice and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Add the COLLAGEN liquid and DEEP COLLAGEN powder and stir to combine.
- Pour into three ice cube trays or silicone moulds. Alternatively, mixture can be set in a small tray and later cut into cubes.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, or until completely set.
- To un-mould, dip the base of the trays into boiling water to loosen. Using your fingertips, gently pull the collagen gummies away from the edge of the silicon moulds, to release the seal. Invert to turn out the gummies.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Shop more The Beauty Chef products at the official website, here.