Sal’s Choccy Cake Heaven
- Flour – 2 cups
- Sweetener of choice (honey/maple syrup/coconut sugar) – ½ a cup approximate
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Cocoa – ¼ cup
- Baking Powder – 2 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1 ½ tsp
- Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla – 1 cup
- Coconut Oil (melted) – ½ cup
- 2 Eggs
- Vanilla extract – 2 tsp
- Add flour, sweetener to taste, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt to a large bowl and whisk through.
- Add your Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla, melted coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract to your flour mixture and mix together on medium speed until well combined.
- Reduce speed and carefully add 3/4 cup boiling water to the cake batter until well combined.
- Place your mixture into a cake tin and in the oven on 180°C
Your genius creation will be ready in 30-35mins.
- 1 perfectly ripe avo’
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate
- Splash of Almond Breeze to the thickness of your liking.
Brought to you by Almond Breeze. Almond Breeze is the number one almond milk brand in the world, is available in six delicious varieties to satiate every taste, drink, bake, coffee and cooking requirement. Check out Almond Breeze Instagram for a load more breakfast, lunch, dinner and smoothie recipes.