1 tbsp olive oil
2 cups quinoa, cooked
1 and ¼ cup skim milk
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp thyme, chopped
3 cups spinach, roughly chopped
Pinch of pepper and nutmeg
1 cup shredded reduced fat cheese
½ punnet cherry tomatoes
Preheat oven to 160c.
2. Pour olive oil into a 20cm round baking dish and swirl around.
3. In a bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
4. Add quinoa and spinach into the baking dish and pour over the egg mixture, stir gently.
5. Cover with a lid or foil and bake until just set for around 30 minutes.
6. Remove the lid, sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered for a further 15 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool.
7. Heat a fry pan, spray with oil. Add cherry tomatoes and cook gently until slightly softened. Finish by adding onto the bake.
For more delicious egg recipes check out eggs.org.au