Brought to you by On a mission to make sure you look as confident as you feel for whatever life...
Mini trampolines are having a moment in the fitness world. Eva Longoria is a huge fan of...
Sure, they’re not the sexiest topic in nutrition (unless you’re partial to an eggplant or peach...
BY SARAH FELBIN - Rebel Wilson, 41, just opened up about her weight loss journey in a new...
Healthy Hacks: DIY Muesli Bars
Need a sweet and salty treat to snack on? In this week’s Healthy Hacks we show you how to make DIY muesli bars will hit the hangry spot, with some excellent ingredients from Paddy’s Markets.
- 3/4 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of puffed rice
- 1/2 cup of crushed pretzels
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of dried fruit
- 1/2 cup or pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips or cocoa nibs if you’re vegan
- 1/2 cup of brown rice syrup
- 2 tbsp of sunflower seed butter
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Line a 20×20 cm pan with a sheet of baking paper
- Combine brown rice syrup, sunflower seed butter, and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat it in the microwave until ingredients are fully melted and then stir together.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, add the wet ingredients and mix together.
- Transfer mixture to the pan and spread it evenly, making sure to press down firmly.
- Place the tray into the fridge to set for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight.
- When the mixture has set remove it from the tray and cut it into individual bars.