“When you organise once, then gotta share with the world,” she captioned some snaps of her super-tidy makeup drawer. She even tagged the entire stash, including her fave foundations, highlighters, serums, lip balms, suncreen and more.
And while heaps of her haul will set you back a pretty penny (looking at you, La Mer), the 31-year-old is also a fan of budget brands like Burt’s Bees, Urban Decay and Stila.
Here’s a full break down of what Blake uses on the reg:
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation ($70; charlottetilbury.com)
- Georgio Armani Fluid Sheer Highlighter ($90; adorebeauty.com)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter ($63; sephora.com.au)
- Stila Convertible Colour Dual Lip and Cheek Cream ($38; mecca.com.au)
- By Terry Cellularose Brightening CC Lumi-Serum ($134; mecca.com.au)
- Caudalie Paris Beauty Elixir ($51; sephora.com.au)
- Burt's Bees Lip Balm ($6.99; priceline.com.au)
- Georgia Armani Beauty Rouge D'Armani Matte Lipstick ($55; sephora.com.au)
- Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lip Colour ($90; net-a-porter.com)
- Diorshow Mascara ($56; myer.com.au)
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler ($33; davidjones.com)
- CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 50 ($34.45; amazon.com.au)
- Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant in Vanilla Lavender ($25; adorebeauty.com.au)
- Essie Nail Polish ($14.95; adorebeauty.com.au)
- Blonde Bobby Pins ($3.29; priceline.com.au)
- Kerastase Volumifique Mousse ($45; adorebeauty.com.au)
Affordable and Blake Lively loved? Sign us up.