Sure, Blake Lively has certainly been blessed with good genetics (those chiselled cheekbones! Her insanely long legs! That golden Rapunzel-esque mane!) But she also has a lot of help in the beauty department. And, luckily for us, she just shared all the details via Instagram.
“When you organise once, then gotta share with the world,” she captioned some snaps of her super-tidy makeup drawer. She even tagged the entire stash, including her fave foundations, highlighters, serums, lip balms, suncreen and more.
And while heaps of her haul will set you back a pretty penny (looking at you, La Mer), the 31-year-old is also a fan of budget brands like Burt’s Bees, Urban Decay and Stila.
Here’s a full break down of what Blake uses on the reg:
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation ($70; charlottetilbury.com)
- Georgio Armani Fluid Sheer Highlighter ($90; adorebeauty.com)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter ($63; sephora.com.au)
- Stila Convertible Colour Dual Lip and Cheek Cream ($38; mecca.com.au)
- By Terry Cellularose Brightening CC Lumi-Serum ($134; mecca.com.au)
- Caudalie Paris Beauty Elixir ($51; sephora.com.au)
- Burt's Bees Lip Balm ($6.99; priceline.com.au)
- Georgia Armani Beauty Rouge D'Armani Matte Lipstick ($55; sephora.com.au)
- Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lip Colour ($90; net-a-porter.com)
- Diorshow Mascara ($56; myer.com.au)
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler ($33; davidjones.com)
- CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 50 ($34.45; amazon.com.au)
- Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant in Vanilla Lavender ($25; adorebeauty.com.au)
- Essie Nail Polish ($14.95; adorebeauty.com.au)
- Blonde Bobby Pins ($3.29; priceline.com.au)
- Kerastase Volumifique Mousse ($45; adorebeauty.com.au)
Affordable and Blake Lively loved? Sign us up.