2. Hitting the hay in workout clothes. Because workout pants are comfy AF and it saves a step while getting ready to leave the house.
3. Treating your bed like hot lava when your alarm goes off. As much as you love your a.m. workouts, when your alarm goes off you realize just how much you appreciate your comfy pillows. So you jump out of bed as fast as you can before hitting “snooze.” The only way to do it is to rip the Band-Aid off.
4. Always having mini toiletries in your bag. If you get ready in a locker room five days a week, you've got to keep your essentials on hand (unless your gym showers pack Sephora-level ‘poo. #jealous). And at some point, you simplify your beauty routine to a level that would make Marie Kondo proud. Suck it, giant makeup bag.
5. Showing up for work with wet hair. Somehow the locker room blow-dryers are all taken and you’ve got four minutes to make it to work on time. Either you master your French-braiding skills or just accept that your hair might still be damp and stringy in your morning meeting. It's not a sign of laziness; it's a badge of honor.
6. Wanting to eat all of the breakfast. You can devour your oatmeal in record time after a good a.m. workout—and then want a snack 20 minutes later. Saving your lunch for lunchtime is a daily struggle.
7. Feeling like Kanye all day. Yep, you’re pretty impressive. You’ve finished 20 burpees and conquered some squats before most people wake up. It’s going to be a damn good day!
This article originally appeared on Women's Health.